Participants will be taught how to understand and write/arrange the music that they're hearing. Participants will need to understand what they're hearing first in-order to write/arrange their musical notes. You will be able to create your own harmony and sample. Participants will get familiar with musical sounds and learning notes on a keyboard.
Participant's Ages: 13 to Adult
Registration Required: Limited to 5 participants. Room capacity limit: 8 people including Maker Lab Guide. **
**Each individual present in the lab (active participant or guest of an active participant) needs to be registered. If registering a non-participating guest, please note this in the comments section of the reservation. First names of each active participant are required to create logins prior to arrival. Non-registered individuals will not be allowed to stay in the lab throughout the program.
From the Maker Lab Rules:
- No open footwear such as sandals or flip-flops.
- No loose or dangling clothing, scarves, jewelry, ribbons, or long hair.
This program is intended for middle school, high school, and adult ages. Register for all programs on our Events
page, on the ACPL mobile app, or by calling the branch. In an effort to be courteous to our presenters,
audience members, and wait listed registrants:
• Register all attendees: teens and adults.
• Please arrive prior to the program’s start time. Registering for a program will not hold your seat after the program’s designated start time.
• If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration online or by calling the branch.