Click 'Reserve a Space' to get started.
COVID limitations apply:
- Branch Meeting Rooms are unavailable at this time
- Branch Study Rooms are available at select locations
- The Main Library Meeting and Study Rooms are available
- ALL room capacities reflect social distancing practices
The Allen County Public Library has various study spaces, silent reading spaces, and meeting rooms that are available for public use at all branches. Library facilities can accommodate a variety of activities, ranging from large events to small, informal meetings.
ACPL Branches offer spaces to non-profit groups and individuals only. In addition to non-profit groups and individuals, the Main Library meeting rooms may be used for parties, special occasions, celebrations, fundraisers, for-profit groups, etc.
Managing Your Room Reservation
Click HERE to cancel or manage your room reservation. You will need the following information from your email/text when you created your reservation.
- Library card number and pin number OR
- Last name and reservation reference
Room Booking Types
Branches: Individual/Small Group Study & Meeting Rooms
- Study Rooms: may reserve for 2 hours up to 3 x week and 1 month in advance
- If you need more reservations or longer uses, please contact your local branch.
- Meeting Rooms: may reserve for 2 hours up to 3 x month and 3 months in advance
- Special consideration may be given for longer blocks of time and annual uses.
Main Library: Individual/Small Group Study Rooms
- Study and Silent Reading Rooms: may reserve for 2 hours up to 3 x week and 1 month in advance
- If you need more reservations or longer uses, please contact the Main Library.
- Main Library: Access Fort Wayne Studios and Booths
- Main Library: Class A (Non Profit Groups/Individuals)
- Main Library: Class B (Non Profit Groups/Individuals + Fees)
- Main Library: Class C (For Profit Groups/Individuals)
What to Expect When Reserving a Space
- Choose a 'Booking Type' from the list above
- Have your date(s) handy
- Sort our spaces by location to narrow the list of options
- Card holders will need their library card number + pin number
- Non Card holders can call any branch or stop in for assistance
- Give your reservation a Group Name (this is for internal use only)
- Give your reservation a Booking Title (this may display publicly on signage for wayfinding purposes)
- Expect an initial email/text message confirming your request
- Expect a second email/text message confirming/declining your reservation
Main Library Meeting Room Classifications
At the Main Library, the library charges rental fees according to the classifications of usage defined below. Within these classifications, reservations are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and require a 24/48 hour window for approval.
"A" rates apply to non-profit groups and government agencies and departments for noncommercial use, (i.e., no admission fee, vendor fee and/or donation is requested or received). Events may or may not be open to the public and may occur during or outside of regular library operating hours.
"B" rates apply to non-profit groups whose events or meetings involve admission fees, vendor fees, donations or a commercial use. Events may or may not be open to the public and may occur during or outside of regular library operating hours. Payment can be made online, by mail, or in person.
"C" rates apply to businesses, private individuals or private groups. Admission or vendor fees may be collected and donations may be received during the events. Events may be held during or outside of regular Library operating hours. Payment can be made online, by mail, or in person.
For meetings outside of our normal business hours or to reserve a space for a music recital please contact our Events Manager, Josette Jordan, at (260) 421-1274.
- No red drinks or raw onions
- No balloons with helium or helium tanks
- No tape on painted walls
- No live candles or open flames
- No smoke machines
- Do not hang items from the ceiling
Parking at the Main Library
- Allen County residents with library card: FREE
- Out of county residents: $1/hour
- Street parking may be available
Facilities & Meeting Room Policy
To read our complete policy for our facilities and meeting rooms please click HERE.